Tuesday 13 May 2014

Where to Get Vagabond boots


Everyone I know is coveting these boots. They are the Vagabond Libby boots, also known as black Chelsea Platform boots, and come in at around $149.95.
shoes black boots little black boots leather ankle boots black ankle boots

There are a couple of places to get these bad boys:


1. Here they are for $46.32. These look quite similar.


2. These are my favourites! - $46.66 (here)


3. I also absolutely love this slightly shorter version - $32.91





5. Although this one  is a little more expensive, it is an alternative style that is super edgy and cool.

Spy Love Buy - $60.37 (here)


Just so y'all know, I will be keeping my eye out for boots like THIS:
A Fashion Week attendee completed her look with fresh black-and-white ankle boots.


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment